G.O.S.H Co. Website Contract
1. Authorization. Any customer engaging G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design, a sole
proprietor, as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing and/or
improving a World Wide Web. The client also authorizes G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design to help
register a domain name (if required), and to publicize their completed website.
2. Standard Website Package Elements. G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design includes the
following elements in their Standard Website Packages:
• Words of text supplied by the client.
• Photos and other misc. graphic images supplied by client.
• Minor updates and changes to website pages will have a fee of $35.00/month.
• Initial Site publicity G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design will notify the Client when website
• E-mail response link on each web page to any e-mail address the client designates.
• Go Daddy account must be setup one week from the date the contract is signed.
3. Hosting & Maintenance Fee. This agreement includes hosting and minor web page maintenance to regular web
pages monthly, including updating links and making changes to website minimum of 1-hour.
This service is provided for $35 a month.
4. Changes to Submitted Text. Please send us your final text as soon as possible to ensure
it will make it on the website.
5. Web Hosting. The client understands that any website that is designed through G.O.S.H. Co. will be hosted
through G.O.S.H. Co.
6. Completion Date. G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design and the client must work together to
complete the website in a timely manner. The client must supply G.O.S.H. Co. Website
Design complete text and graphics content for all webpages contracted for within one month of
the date this contract was signed.
7. Payment of Fees. Fees to G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design are due and payable to G.O.S.H.
Co. employee. The start up fee is due in full on the day the contract is signed. The hosting, maintenance and
update monthly fee of $35 will begin the day the contract is signed as well.
8. Cancellation. If the monthly payment of $35 for hosting, maintenance and updates is not received
at ANY time, the website will be removed. The customer will
lose ALL website content and will NOT be able to get a refund.
9. Legal. G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design does not warrant that the functions contained in these
operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if G.O.S.H. Co. Website
Design has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement
shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed
severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any
10. Copyrights and Trademarks. The client represents to G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design and
unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks,
or other artwork furnished to G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design for inclusion in web pages are
owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of
these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design from
any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
11. Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce. From time to time governments enact laws and
levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The client agrees that the client
is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless,
protect, and defend G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design and its subcontractors from any claim, suit,
penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the client’s exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
12. Copyright to Web pages. Copyright to the finished assembled work of web pages
produced by G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design is owned by G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design. After the
client has been with G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design for 12 months, the client is assigned rights
to use as a website the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled
website. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are
specifically not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners.
G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design retain the right to display graphics and other Web design
elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
13. Sole Agreement. The agreement contained in this “Website Design Contract” constitutes
the sole agreement between G.O.S.H. Co. Website Design and the client regarding this
website. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written
14. Initial Payment and Refund Policy.
This agreement begins with full payment of the website package and the
hosting, maintenance and update fee of $35. All sales are final.
15. If monthly payment of $35 is not made when it is due, we will try to collect payment again 5 days
from the original due date. If payment is not made at that time, the website will be shut down until
a reinstatement fee of $50 is made as well as the $35 monthly, maintenance and 1-hour update fee is made.